Food Gift Cards
Barbeque Nation E-Gift Voucher
Voucher Code Delivery Period after 24 Hours of the successful purchase
Min Price 500.00 Max Price 5000.00 (INR)
SKU CODE: BNG001
Product ID: 64
Category : Food Gift Cards
- Barbeque Nation was founded in 2006 with a simple vision – offering a complete dining experience to customers at affordable prices.
- One of the most successful casual dining chains in India, Barbeque Nation pioneered the concept of live grills embedded under dining tables – allowing customers to grill their own barbecue’s right at their tables.
- A novelty at the time, the restaurant allowed clients to customize their own starters with their preference of flavours – ushering the era of ‘Do It Yourself cuisine’ in India.
- The look and feel of all outlets is rustic and casual with wood and open-brick wall surface.
- The sizzle of the grills livens up the whole atmosphere and gives diners a comfortable and cosy experience.
- Prior table booking advise.
- Voucher will be redeemed on the total bill value.
- Please present the original Voucher before placing orders.
- This Voucher cannot be clubbed with any other existing offer or discount.
- Taxes as applicable.
- No cash payment will be made by the company either in part or in full nor exchanged.
- Management reserves the right to identify the authenticity of the Voucher in case of any dispute if any.
- Management can change the company policy without any prior intimation.
- The company does not accept any responsibility if the customer loses the Voucher.
- Voucher to be settled in full amount. No refund of the balance.
- Valid at PAN India outlet of Barbeque Nation only except Kolhapur and international outlets.
- Validity of voucher 6 months from the date of purchase.
- No cancellation and No refund money.
- Clubbing cards are allowed. ( Max of 5 GV in one bill )
- E-Gift cards are normally delivered instantly. But sometimes due to system issues, the delivery can be delayed up-to 24 hours.
- No returns and no refunds on E-Gift Cards.
- Visit the nearest Barbeque Nation outlet.
- Inform the cashier about the Gift Card before ordering food.
- Show the Gift Card details to the cashier at the time of billing & pay any balance amount by card or cash.